Good content is only part of what makes good training. It has to be assembled and served up in the way learners require. Reading content is not ‘learning’. Our experts work with you to determine which content and how it’s assembled.
Classroom and online components, quizzing, evaluating, boosting with post-class activities and on-the-job training…a lot goes in to the design of your learning program.
Let us help you get there!
OUR LEARNING PROCESS
We work with you to:
- Help identify the problem to be solved or goal to be reached
- Engage with your team and gather all content, input, ideas, documentation required
- Analyze and organize our findings, create learning objectives
- Apply adult learning principles and design to your content
- Develop your final solution