Janet Stewart, Professional Speaker
Session Length: 30 minutes
In just 30 minutes, The Future of Learning will lay out a clear picture of the current trends in the learning landscape and project the future needs and interests of employees with respect to their personal and professional development. Attend this session to learn how the integration of the technology and education sectors is impacting just-in-time digital training tools that can help support successful project implementation.
This session is perfect for leaders who want to understand the modern learning landscape and identify ways to provide just-in-time training and support for projects.
Those who attend this session, will leave with:
- an understanding of the expectations of the Modern Learner;
- information about the intersection of the technology and education/training sectors;
- an appreciation of the current trends in eLearning;
- a clear understanding of the many choices on the eLearning spectrum – eLearning is not a “one size fits all” solution;
- an appreciation of how eLearning can positively impact your bottom line and help to retain key talent.
We’re at a point where people automatically go online to learn something and if your company or organization is not engaged in online training, then you’re going to be out of business soon enough because your employees won’t be able to keep up with your competition!
eLearning is not only an efficient and effective (when done right) way to provide employees with personal and professional development opportunities, it is what the Modern Learner expects. Comprehensive on-line learning support for your employees (and maybe even your clients) will boost your bottom-line through improved efficiencies and employee retention.