When you work with our team to create an online course for your learners—whether that’s your employees or customers—we make it into a simple seven-step process for you!
1. Needs Analysis: This entails figuring out who your learners are: their demographic, skills gap, and more.
2. Set Learning Objectives: There are three domains of learning we need to consider: cognitive, physical, and affective domain. The answers to those questions will help guide us towards identifying specific learning solutions.
3. Content Curation & Creation: We will work with you to gather all of your available content, learn it, make sense of it, and start to imagine it in a digital world. If you don’t have content, that is okay. We have a great roster of Subject Matter Experts who we can call upon to create the content that is needed.
4. Learning Design: This is where our Instructional Designers take the content and see it come to life. They start to think about the branching, scenarios, stories, and more!
5. Asset Creation: Our asset creator will then start to work on the animated components. For example, infographics, animated videos, and animated characters.
6. Programming: Our programmers will integrate all of the necessary elements into the software we use. In particular, this is where you’ll see the course really come to life because you will be asked to review and provide your feedback.
7. Implement: We will also work with your IT professionals and help integrate the course, for example, into your website or Learning Management System. If you don’t have a Learning Management System, don’t worry. We can build one for you!
There are countless additional things that happen behind the scenes. But, indeed, our WeLoveLearning team will make it easy for you and take care of those details.When it comes to course development, our team will make it easy for you! Click To Tweet
WeLoveLearning is a one-stop shop for learning solutions with an extended virtual team who’ve worked with us for many years including designers, developers, tech support, trainers, consultants, facilitators and coaches; and a rich community of Subject Matter Experts.
We translate YOUR organization’s vision into really awesome but practical learner-centred training that can be delivered online or in the classroom (or both). Our training solutions impact your bottom-line by increasing efficiencies and reducing employee turnover. Learn more about what we do »